Claims Field Representative - Billings, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mountain West Farm Bureau is seeking a full-time Claims Field Representative to join our team to assist with investigating and analyzing and determining extent of liability for personal, casualty or property loss or damages. The Claims Field Representative will communicate with insureds, claimants and other parties during investigation and resolution of claims. This full-time position is located at our Billings office in Billings, MT and typically works 40 hours per week. You can expect a competitive wage of $3,295 per month.
SKILLS OF OUR IDEAL CLAIMS FIELD REPRESENTATIVE:
- Great Communicator - effectively reads, writes, and speaks the English language
- Ethical - uses knowledge, skills, and abilities to maintain high levels of personal and professional integrity, and to act as an ethical agent who promotes core values throughout the organization
- Active Learner – understands the implications of new information for problem-solving and decision-making
- Active Listener - gives full attention to what other people are saying, and makes sure to understand the points being made
- Analytical Thinking – ability to analyze information and use logic to address issues and problems
- Conflict Management – ability to mediate conflicts between individuals and groups and settle disputes equitably
- Critical Thinking – use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions problems
- Customer Service – knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
- Independent Judgement – follow established procedures to guide oneself with little or no supervision to complete tasks
If these ideal Claims Field Representative traits describe you, please continue reading!
In addition to excellent pay and our positive company culture, we offer our Claims Field Representatives the following benefits and perks:
- 401K contribution match
- 7 paid holidays including Black Friday
- Generous paid time off (PTO), including volunteer time off
- On-site fitness center
ABOUT MOUNTAIN WEST
Founded in 1948 to provide Wyoming Farm Bureau members with insurance. Over the years we have grown into a multi-line insurance company, serving the needs of individuals, families and businesses throughout Wyoming and Montana.
What we value:
- Our Stewardship: We take to heart our responsibility to provide protection of what our clients’ value.
- Our Relationships: We keep the promises we make. Integrity, professionalism, respect and personal accountability is ingrained in our company fabric.
- Our Action: We take pride in our work. We challenge ourselves to personal growth, to be proactive and continually improve on the delivery of our products and services.
Here at Mountain West, our employees are our greatest asset. Our fantastic team of employees is what allows us to continue to do what we love: making a difference for our insured, and our community. If you are looking to join a team that values you at the highest level and offers opportunities to grow with our career paths, consider joining our team
REQUIREMENTS FOR AN CLAIMS FIELD REPRESENTATIVE
In this full-time position, you will operate in a variety of locations including office settings as well as claimants’ sites. This role requires extended periods of walking, sitting, bending, and climbing and carrying ladders. Additionally, performing this job requires extensive work with computers, mobile devices, and other productivity tools. The following are required to assist in the duties performed by a Claims Field Representative:
- High school degree or GED.
- Office experience with emphasis on computer skills
- Experience in Microsoft programs.
- Ability to pass a Wyoming adjuster’s licensing exam.
Do you have a passion for helping customers and ready to build relationships helping people? If yes, give us the chance to review your information.
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!If you are excited about this full-time opportunity, don't delay. Apply today!
NOTICE TO APPLICANT: Federal and state law requires that all applications be considered without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any grounds prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We believe in and fully support the principle of equal employment opportunity and will fulfill our obligation to the fullest.
Please read and understand the following: The information provided by me in this application for employment is true, correct, and complete. False, incomplete, omitted, or misrepresented information of any kind will be sufficient cause for my application to be rejected or, if discovered after I am employed, cause for immediate termination of my employment.
I authorize Mountain West Farm Bureau Insurance to contact and obtain information about me from my previous employers, education institutions, and references I provided (unless designated with a “no”). Mountain West Farm Bureau Insurance is hereby authorized to conduct any investigation of my personal history, including, but not limited to, criminal searches as deemed appropriate, and/or credit and financial records employing investigative or credit agencies or bureaus of Mountain West Farm Bureau Insurance's choice subject to the provisions of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
I understand and agree that I will be given an initial drug and alcohol test prior to my employment, and that for cause and random drug and alcohol tests may be requested during my employment.
If employed by Mountain West Farm Bureau Insurance, I agree to abide by its rules and regulations. I understand that if I am employed by Mountain West Farm Bureau Insurance, my position is considered at will, which means I may be terminated at any time with or without cause.
By submitting my application, I indicate my full understanding and acceptance of all terms and conditions in the above statement. This application expires in one (1) year.
Mountain West Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Claims Customer Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.