Assisted Living Caregiver/Nurse Aide (QMAP preferred) - AM shift
- Expired: June 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
LIGHT RAIL FRIENDLY: Take the G Line to Ward Road Exit
We are currently hiring for multiple shifts and schedules - caregivers and QMAPs
Starting at $17/hour and up based on experience.
AM Shift available.
As a Caregiver, you will help residents with activities of daily living - dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting, getting to and from activities and meals under the supervision of an RN or LPN and perform tasks in accordance with each resident's assessment and care plan.
We are also hiring for QMAP (medication aide) certification. As a QMAP, you will do the above duties and also administer medications and limited topical to residents under direct supervision of a licensed nurse.
What you will need:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Current QMAP certification in Colorado, or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Covid-19 vaccination is required to work in a healthcare setting
We Care! A lot! We are not just a place to work - we are a family of professionals and caregivers coming together to create a loving community of trust, respect, and caring. Mountain Vista has been proudly serving Denver's seniors in the Wheat Ridge and surrounding areas for more than 55 years. During our long history, we have provided seniors with long-term care, memory care, rehabilitation suites, independent living and assisted living, a tradition that continues. We encourage you to come work alongside compassionate professionals who care as much as you do.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive total rewards package including:
- A positive, team-focused and inclusive environment
- Full benefits for full-time including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and more available after 30+ days
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement Savings with Employer Match
- Generous Paid-Time Off (PTO) accrual from day one for part-time and full-time
- Tuition Reimbursement and scholarship opportunity
- Frequent employee appreciation events, fun and activities
- Referral Program
- Advancement opportunities to learn and grow in the company
Mountain Vista Senior Living Community is an American Baptist Homes of the Midwest community, promoting diversity, faith, collaboration and community in all we do. We are an AA/EEO Employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mountain Vista Senior Living Community
4800 Tabor StWheat Ridge, CO
Personal CareView all jobs at Mountain Vista Senior Living Community