******************** $2000 Sign on Bonus!***************************
Under supervision, a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
Note: All employees of Cascadia Healthcare are required to submit and be cleared to work in the facility per each
state’s specific background check requirements prior to contact with patients/residents.
- Answers nurse call system to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with dressing, grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with eating.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to/from wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation as indicated in the facility.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Documents ADLs, resident personal cares, and device use on flow sheets or task sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident’s plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
- Assists facility staff to provide person-centered cares based on indicated preferences.
- Ensures punctuality and regular attendance for assigned shifts.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s policies and procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and patience.
- Ability to maintain resident confidentiality.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid certification as a CNA in the state of employment.
- Valid CPR certificate preferred.
- Six months experience in a long term-care environment preferred.
NOTE: A CNA who successfully completes an approved advanced skills training curriculum and/or has demonstrated experience in a needed clinical specialty area, e.g. ventilator, pulmonary, and tracheostomy (VPT), can be classified as a CNA II.
Mountain View of CascadiaEureka, MT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.