DIRECTOR OF PATIENT AND FAMILY SERVICES - Registered Nurse (RN)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Patient and Family Services - Registered Nurse (RN)
Every Patient. Every Family. Every Time.
At Mountain Valley, what we do is personal. Personal for those we serve and personal for us. Every day we stand shoulder to shoulder with individuals facing the most daunting challenge they will ever face – a serious, or even a terminal, illness. We help those with advanced illness cope with their day-to-day struggles, whether physical, emotional, social or spiritual. We also aspire to help our communities better understand end-of-life care. For those of us at Mountain Valley, there could never be a more important or rewarding job.
An Excellent Opportunity
Mountain Valley has an opening for a Director of Patient Services for our Hillsville Home Care office. The Director of Patient and Family Services is responsible for overseeing the daily workflow, staffing, timecards, incident reports, call logs and missed visits, and 1:1 development of employees within the geographical team.
- Administrative oversight for efficient and effective delivery of high levels of patient care.
- Coordinate and oversee all direct and indirect patient services provided by clinical organization personnel.
- Provide supervision and guidance to clinical staff to ensure the quality of services and maintenance of standards.
- Appraise clinical staff performance during the probationary period and annually; provides teaching and counseling necessary to enhance the delivery of services and the professional development of nursing and hospice aide staff.
- Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records and assures compliance.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with patients, families, and facility partners.
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing and outreach strategies to promote the hospice program.
- M – F
- Day Shift: 8a – 5p
- 50% Remote
- Rotating Administrative Call
- Valid Registered Nurse License
- BLS Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
Vaccination for COVID-19 & annual flu vaccination are conditions of employment unless an employee qualifies for a medical or religious exemption.
At Mountain Valley, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect with a diverse workforce; we make staffing decisions based on knowledge, skills and abilities. Mountain Valley Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived, race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Mountain Valley Hospice
Get fresh Director of Nursing jobs daily straight to your inbox!