PRN CNA (Hospice Aide)
Mountain Valley Hospice & Palliative Care Dobson, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a PRN CNA (Hospice Aide) to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Mountain Valley Hospice & Palliative CareWhy Work Here?
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us!
At Mountain Valley Hospice and Palliative Care we provide the highest level of supportive care and compassion to those who are facing a serious end of life illness. For more than 35 years, Mountain Valley has served our communities throughout 18 counties in North Carolina and Virginia. We strive to serve our patients wherever they are – personal residence, hospital or assisted living facility; our patients also have the option to receive care in one of our inpatient hospice centers.
945 Zephyr RdDobson, NC