201 W 70th Ave., Denver, CO 80221
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Great, Competitive Pay Plan – including Bonuses!
Mountain States Toyota is one of the nation’s highest-rated Toyota dealerships. We are an elite Toyota dealership in Colorado with a state-of-the-art facility and are happy to serve the Denver metro area and all of Colorado.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success. Being active and giving back to the community is also a priority for our dealership.
Mountain States Toyota is hiring now to add to our team of Auto Sales Consultants. If you are an experienced Auto Sales Consultant or seeking a new career, apply today! If you have experience in retail sales, hospitality, restaurant business, bartending, or any other industry, your skills can translate into success in the field of an Automotive Sales Consultant.
- Great, competitive pay plan!
- Medical and Dental Insurance!
- 401(k) Program!
- No work on Sundays!
- State-of-the-art facility!
- On-going training and development
- Promotion opportunities
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Welcoming guests and listening to their needs
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the guest’s needs
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
- Develop leads into sales.
- Follow up with guests to ensure satisfaction
- Be knowledgeable at all times about incoming inventory, updated features, accessories, etc.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Introduce guests to our Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality of service and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Automotive Sales experience is a plus, but not required. Retail experience is a PLUS! Sales experience in other industries is welcomed.
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- The ability to engage guests to determine their vehicle needs
- The ability to ask for the sale and strong closing skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Resume must be uploaded
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.