Mountain Springs Recovery Monument, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is dedicated to helping people overcome their struggles with substance abuse. Our centers are staffed with experts who utilize tried and true methods to help every person’s addiction story end with a sobriety that is sustainable. We at Mountain Springs Recovery understand that every person’s journey into addiction is unique.
If you believe that you have the experience and drive to assist people on their journey to sobriety, Mountain Springs Recovery may be the perfect place for you. We pride ourselves on having a complete and diverse staff that utilizes their skills to help provide a high-quality treatment experience.
The Staff Accountant will report to the Regional Controller and will be responsible for a variety of tasks on a daily basis, as well as cumulative tasks that are fully resolved on a more long-term basis. Among the many tasks that the Staff Accountant may perform, some of the most common include:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support accounting staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks.
- The Staff Accountant will key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records.
- Research and track accounting problems.
- General ledger data entry of vendor invoices, journal entries and cash receipts
- Process vendor payments
- Reconciling accounts/statements.
- Assist with monthly/yearend closing.
- Staff Accountant will run payroll reports as needed for all management of the company
- Supports accounting operations by reconciling statements, weekly filing, open daily mail and distribute to appropriate staff members, make copies of incoming checks.
- Staff Accountant will maintain and secure confidential information
- Assist with other special accounting projects as needed.
- Protect the organization’s values by keeping all financial and other privileged information confidential.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, or previous accounting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Sage Intacct, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
- Possess expert level of ADP processes, including payroll, reports, tax and unemployment procedures preferred
- Must have valid CO Drivers License
Mountain Springs Recovery
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Mountain Springs Recovery