Mountain Peak Marketing represents national brands and takes a personal approach to managing their clientele. We are growing this year and looking to training managers from within. Our current client is in the telecommunications, mobility, home improvement and technology industries.
We are looking for individuals interested in gaining experience and training in technology, telecommunications, mobility and home improvement and people management through on the job training in the areas of sales, campaign development and business operations.
· Development, execution, and success of our client across their assigned footprint.
· Work one on one with clients, provide solutions for acquisition and retention. Candidates will need to support clients’ objectives.
· Track trends through Wave and make recommendations on solutions to issues
· Manage performance based on customer, individual and region
· Develop process improvement to increase productivity for our client
· Proactive and solution oriented with a love of working with people.
· Excellent communication skills
· Detail Oriented
· Creative, analytical thinkers
· Bring fresh ideas to the table and think outside the box
· Communicate ideas in a clear and compelling manner, and have the ability to both take and give direction.
· Be a self-starter who possesses a can-do attitude to tackle serious challenges, and is respectful and friendly with teammates.
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service preferred
· We expect team members to be relentless learners as we will educate our team on the needs of our client’s industries and changing trends in the market.
· We expect team members to be excited about our clients, be up to speed on changes in the market and become knowledgeable about the technology our clients offer.
· We expect you to inspire us with your awesome personality as much as your incredibly insightful work.
Our core values:
· There is room for the truth in marketing—
· Marketing is different today. Consumers see through inauthentic campaigns. We believe in authentic relationships between provider and Consumer.
· Compassionate Candor—
· Speak truth and hold each other accountable in a respectful way.
· Think Big—
· Believe that we can do things others haven’t done. Create. Dream impossibly.
· Big Rocks First —
· Time management to help prioritize and be as impactful as you can be.
· We are all entrepreneurs of our own life—
· We believe people should be the drivers of their career and we as a company support their goals. We exist to help people achieve their dreams. Therefore, we invest in each other through learning and continuous self- improvement to make sure each team member at Mountain Peak Marketing has a vision for their life and that we all play a part in helping one another achieve it!
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in - Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising / marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations, PR, PR / Marketing, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales