Medical Assistant II Pediatric Clinic 11am-8pm
Mountain Park Health Center Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Medical Assistant II Pediatric Clinic 11am-8pm to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Mountain Park Health CenterWhy Work Here?
Community Outreach, Room for growth, Tuition reimbursement, Retirement plan, Wellness program, etc
Our team of health professionals always puts our patients first. Mountain Park patients have access to a Care Team made up of a primary care physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner, clinical pharmacist, behavioral health consultant and registered dietitian all in one exam room. With on-site services like lab and pharmacy, you’ll get the care you need all under one roof.
3830 E. Van Buren St. PhoenixPhoenix, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at Mountain Park Health Center