This position in Glenwood Springs is unique in that you acting as Receptionist / Office Assistant / Sales Assistant because it is a satellite location with that is very busy. The tasks are broken down by daily and weekly tasks.
- Vacuum out door mat
- Dust appliance cooking surfaces
- Credit card batch report
- Check TailBase online quote tool
- Answer phone. Tracking ups and alternating them. 1st up goes to the 1st sales associate on the floor for the day, then alternating the ups back and forth.
- Greet customers – extend the Mountain High Experience that we offer here in the front range. Asking if they would like a cup of coffee, water or soda while they are waiting.
- Handle Customer Service issues – please send to MHA Customer Service at all times possible.
- Run customer payments, post and e-mail receipts
- Inventory transfers – every Monday check in what the delivery team has brought up with them.
- Print Pick Tickets for the week and attach them to the product
- Transfer inventory
- Clean the Stainless appliances and more thoroughly clean the displays
- Clean bathroom
- File necessary paperwork
- Schedule deliveries
The sales assistant performs all the same tasks as a sales associate, except for working the floor with customers and answering in depth product features, brand options, etc…)
- Everything a Sales Person does EXCEPT for going on the floor and answering in depth product features etc…
- Go through backorders and communicate as necessary and clear them off the dashboard
- Go through completed FSOs and follow up on necessary tasks identified in the FSO
- Create appliance bids with complete model and installation itemizations and price them for customers (without Sales Associate help).
- Gather and send complete appliance specs
- Customer Service issues for the builder (use MHA customer Service team as much as possible)
- Enter Sales Orders and Return Authorizations into NetSuite