Mountain Grove Church Granite Falls, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $250 to $300 Weekly
Student / Youth Pastor
Job Title: Director of Student (middle & high school) Ministries
Purpose Statement: To create an environment where middle and high school students are taking next steps of faith while partnering with their families to maximize the time that a family spends on our campus, while reinforcing the unrivaled influence that a parent has at home.
Requirements: Must agree to and adhere to the Orange principles and strategy for organizing and implementing a Family ministry (preschool- children- student ministries).
Reports to: Jeff Burkhimer- SeniorPastor
Provides Direction for Programming
- Gives creative direction for production elements
- Holds monthly creative meetings to discuss and implement overall experience
- Recruits new personalities (hosts, band, actors, etc.)
- Establishes training modules
- Monitors effectiveness of personalities
Provides Direction for Small Group Leaders
- Coordinate size and structure of groups
- Responsible for assisting splitting of groups
- Training and equipping of group leaders and apprentices
- Assign apprentices
- Will assign students from “On Deck” to small group
Provides Direction for Student Ministry Special Events
- Organize and Implement Events and Camps that support overall strategy
- Plan for and report cost of events and camp to CFO (quarterly meetings)
- Coordinate and facilitate special events including marketing, registrations, release
forms, budgets, mailings, reservations, room assignments, and check-in
- Agree to annual training and conferences provided by Executive Pastor
Sunday (9am-11:30am) Wednesday (6pm-8:30pm)
Mountain Grove ChurchWhy Work Here?
Forward thinking Church with a heart to reach the broken and forgotten.
2479 Connelly Springs roadGranite Falls, NC
SpiritualView all jobs at Mountain Grove Church