Regional Operations Manager (C-Store)
- Posted: over a month ago
Mountain Express is seeking a full-time Regional Manager. If you're passionate about coaching and developing teams that serve their communities, this position is the right fit for you! As a Regional Manager, you will oversee a team of district managers who will be each managing 10-15 stores in an assigned area. Each team member will play a vital role in creating an atmosphere that ensures the Mountain Express Mission, Vision, Values and Purpose are promoted every day!
- Our Mission is: To be the market leader in fuel distribution and convenience.
- Our Vision is: To be the nations most admired diversified energy and services company for enriching our people, our partners, and our customers.
- Our Values are: Trust, Commitment, People-Oriented, Integrity, Results
- Our Purpose: We bring energy and convenience to serve communities around the nation. Energy begins here!
You will be responsible for directing and supervising all of the activities involved in operating a group of convenience stores in an assigned area to maximize sales and profitability. These activities include the coaching and development of direct reports to achieve and execute all company goals and to maintain a supply of qualified promotable individuals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Travel to store locations and lead store management in the planning, implementation and execution of merchandising and operations initiatives.
- Oversee that all stores are providing the customer service that meets or exceeds the company standards and customer expectations.
- Maintain high standards of store image ensuring that all stores are clean, well stocked and ready for business.
- Oversee that all assigned stores operate within the established inventory levels, salary budgets (and other control lines), and gross profit margins to achieve maximum profitability.
- Accountable for building store sales and gross profits through implementation of corporate merchandising policies, procedures and programs.
- Support and enforce all company policies, and local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Oversee personnel processes (hiring, training, associate evaluations, employee discipline and termination actions) are handled in a timely manner, and in accordance to company policy.
- Maintain working relationships with associates to support the open-door policy.
- Serve as a proactive leader of the operations team, evaluating and implementing new concepts in the stores.
- Coach and develop associates for growth and promotion to maintain a high-quality staff.
- Responsible for store human resource management to recruit, hire, train, develop and evaluate store management and store associates.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; completes performance reviews and provides feedback and development opportunities to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we're looking for:
- Previous management experience in multi-unit retail or convenience store environment.
- Passion to train, coach and engage team members.
- Capability of prioritizing tasks and driving performance to accomplish goals.
- Willingness to travel.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a Store Manager in the convenience store industry and/or has successfully completed the training program
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Proven experience managing direct reports
- Highly organized and proficient at multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PDI (Professional Data Solutions Inc.)
- Ability to travel independently up to 75% of the time
Desired Qualifications & Education:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience working as a multi-unit supervisor in a retail setting
What's in it for you?:
- 401(k) offered after 90-days of employment with company match at one year
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance along with Vacation and Sick time
- Charted career path with a company to continue to grow in your management career
Powered by JazzHR
Mountain Express Oil Company
AddressOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView all jobs at Mountain Express Oil Company