Store Manager (C-Store)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now hiring for a store manager in for Mountain Express. Previous gas station experience is required.
As a Store Manager, you will have the opportunity to create and maintain an exceptional store experience for your guests. From coaching and training employees, to making sound operational business decisions, a Store Manager will oversee all aspects of their individual store.
Unique and attractive bonus structure in place that will pay you a percentage of store profits!
- Ensure that the store is providing the customer service that meets or exceeds Company standards and customer expectations
- Recruit, train and develop staff
- Supervise all associates in a fair, consistent, impartial, and timely manner, in accordance with all EEOC guidelines.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports
- Develop strong vendor relations
- Maintain a clean, properly stocked and merchandised store
- Promote the brand and experience to your guests and community
- Maximize sales and profits
- Identify and resolve sales obstacles
- Manage and maintain proper inventory levels and controls
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience working as an Assistant Manager in a retail setting and/or has successfully completed the Manager in Training program
- Ability to travel independently
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
- Most stores are open seven days a week and 24 hours per day. Manager’s work week regularly consists of 40-50 plus hours per week. Managers are responsible to assure that the store is properly staffed at all times
- Must have reliable source of transportation and the ability to be reached 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Desired Position Qualifications:
- 2 years of Retail Management experience
- 2 years of other non-retail transferable Management experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient computer skills
NOTE: This job description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to or consent by the employee.
Mountain Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Powered by JazzHR
Mountain Express (Retail Division)
RetailView all jobs at Mountain Express (Retail Division)