Hospital-based private practice seeking diagnostic radiologist with preference for subspecialty training in Mammography, Pediatric, Neuro, Body or Nuclear Medicine.
- Busy, dynamic, and progressive practice located in northeast Tennessee
- Group practice of 25 diagnostic and interventional radiologists covering hospital facilities operated by the Ballad Healthcare System. Ballad is anchored by the Johnson City Medical Center, a 400-bed tertiary facility, Level 1 Trauma Center, and Stroke Center of Excellence.
- Dedicated pediatric hospital, Niswonger Children?s Hospital, co-located on the Johnson City Medical Center campus. The practice covers 6 other acute care hospitals in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.
- Exclusive arrangement with a 40-year history and long-term contractual agreements with its institutional partners.
- Qualified candidates can join a long-standing, stable enterprise.