Account Executive (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $125,000 Yearly
Make A Difference:
Our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and as a result of current economic conditions, the demand for our products and services has never been greater! Our Account Executives can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. Our trusted advisors planning and guidance can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a diverse and unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients.
- Extensive Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- $75k - $125k First Year (DOE\DOP)
- Weekly Compensation from Commission Advances, Bonuses and Cash Contests
- Rapid Career Advancement Based on Performance
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 bonuses per year)
- Performance Bonuses with Company Growth Sharing Multipliers
- Long Term Wealth Building
- State-Of-The-Art Training Platforms
- Annual Award Trips and Meetings (Incredible Locations)
- Servant Mentoring and Leadership Development
- Relaxed Flexible Work Environment (we are fun and family)
Next Gen Training and Support:
Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Executive has everything they need to be at the top of their game. Real support means real leadership backing you up. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most successful formulas and execution strategies that directly lead to success.
- Accountable and Coachable Team Player
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Computer and Internet Savvy (CRM helpful)
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Good Work Ethic, Self-Motivation
- Local candidates only
About USHA - 50 Awards For Business Excellence in Just 9 Years!!!
Our Mission: Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the people of USHA. For them, it is a mission that is lived on a daily basis; an organization wide commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Mountain Division (CLH-WY)
AddressRapid City, SD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?