- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for developing, implementing, and administering all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Program.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Performs various quality control reviews and monitoring in the area of Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Customer Identification Program compliance using industry standard and regulatory guidance sampling methods.
- Monitors changes in laws, regulations and trends. Maintains files and shares information to the appropriate departments.
- Responsible for managing the Credit Union's BSA compliance programs. Monitors compliance with BSA Rules and regulations.
- Reviews reports associated with BSA. Investigate cases produced by BSA/AML software, decides on further action if appropriate. Identifies suspicious activity (Red Flags) in the reviews process. Reviews documentation for certain high risk accounts.
- Collects information from other outside sources to help in determining if further action/investigation is required.
- Documents investigative steps in the Case Management System including internet searches, world-check, advanced due diligence and maintain supporting documentation for all investigations.
- Advises the Vice President - Risk Management and Operations, Senior Management and personnel of emerging compliance issues and consults and guides the Credit Union in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks.
- Identifies and completes required reports for filing of Suspicious Activity.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the BSA training program for all staff.
- Analyzes complex situations and provides guidance and escalates issues to appropriate levels of management.
- Investigates all unusual or suspicious activity identified by the monitoring software of the Compliance Department or referred by other departments in the Branch and determines whether the filing of a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) is warranted.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Mountain Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Mountain Credit Union