Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Mountain Aviation, LLC. Broomfield, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
We’re always looking to hire the best…
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply.
This position serves as a full-time A&P Technician for Mountain Aviation. The experienced A&P will be responsible for all aspects of maintaining Mountain Aviation's aircraft in accordance with Mountain Aviation Inc.’s General Maintenance Manual (GMM) and all applicable FARs. This includes maintenance, inspection and repair of the company’s aircraft, special tools, and ground support equipment; work order preparation, review, and completion. Safety will be the primary consideration while insuring compliance with all State and Federal regulations & company policies.
Salary: $25.00/hour - $32.50/hour, depending on experience
- Inspect, maintain, and repair Mountain Aviation aircraft in accordance with Mountain Aviation GMM and GOM when applicable; coordinate and document all such actions with lead technicians and DOM as applicable
- Ensure the cleanliness of work areas and the return of equipment and tools at the end of the work shift
- Ensure that the hangar, workshops, and other areas are maintained in a clean, safe, and orderly manner
- Assist Line Department personnel with ground handling and servicing of aircraft when requested
- Assist with maintenance and repair of ground support equipment when requested
- Develop and maintain a cohesive and cooperative teamwork environment with flight crews, department managers, line personnel, and company employees
- Maintain knowledge of flight schedules on a daily basis and ensure production schedules meet delivery dates
- Secure hangar, ramp, aircraft and fuel farm at end of shift, when required
- Complete work orders and account for parts and billable time
- Ability to attend required training events on airframe, engines, and equipment
- Assist the Maintenance lead technicians and/or managers when required with additional duties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge Cessna Citation maintenance, specifically Citation Excels and Citation X's
- 2+ years' experience with aviation services & procedures
- Adept in workplace safety
- Understanding of applicable FARs as it pertains to business jets
- Knowledge of computers and electronic software applications.
- Current US Airframe and Powerplant mechanic’s certificate meeting the requirements of, but not limited to, FAR Part 65.83. IA a plus
- High school diploma or possession of a G.E.D. certificate
- Possession of an adequate set of aircraft mechanic's hand tools
- Current Driver's License
- At least 2 years experience in aviation
- At least 1 year FAR Part 135.411(a)(2) aircraft maintenance experience
Work Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- FAR Part 135 aircraft maintenance in a hangar and ramp environment
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Good vision and depth perception
- Health, Dental, Vision, and voluntary Life Insurance available first of the month following date of hire.
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD, LTD
- AFLAC (optional)
- FSA/HSA account (optional)
- 401k with company match at 3%
- PTO accrual starting immediately upon hire
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
Mountain Aviation, LLC.
TravelView all jobs at Mountain Aviation, LLC.