Branch 70, Billings MT - Customer Experience Agent
Mountain Alarm Fire & Security Billings, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
Come help us protect what matters most!
Mountain Alarm Fire and Security is hiring for a Customer Experience Agent in our Billings, Montana location.
Our Customer Experience Department at Mountain Alarm is a small team of dedicated professionals focused on providing exceptional service. We understand that customers depend upon prompt and efficient effort when it matters the most. Our agents are trained to troubleshoot alarm systems, process payments, problem solve account or system issues, schedule service appointments and de-escalate delicate situations. We know that the experience our team provides is one of the top reasons why customers choose Mountain Alarm.
Do you strive to surpass customer experience expectations?
Do you love to help people?
Maybe YOU have the calling to help protect what matters most!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professionally administers all inbound/outbound calls to provide the industry's best customer experience.
- Address customer billing inquiries, questions regarding service visits, concerns and compliments.
- Provide basic troubleshooting to assist customers in silencing alarms, arming and disarming their system, battery changes and more.
- Schedules service appointments and alarm inspections. Assist technicians by adjusting appointments and rescheduling when necessary.
- Perform basic data entry within monitoring and accounting software.
- Provide feedback to management regarding customer service breakdowns or customers concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Required Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent phone etiquette skills
- Working knowledge of electronics
- Must read and speak English
- Flexible style, perseverance, action-oriented
- Punctual with excellent attendance
- Must possess strong time management skills
- Ambitious results oriented individual
- Aptitude for problem-solving, ability to determine solutions for customers
- Clear communication skills (email, phone, in-person) primarily among internal departments, field technicians, sales consultants, and customers.
- Able to handle daily deadline pressure with positive "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to maintain and project a positive outlook to customers at all times.
- Maintains a good working environment with all employees, vendors, and customers.
- Personalized training program
- Commission bonuses
- Employee referral bonuses
- Attendance bonuses
- Team outings
- Yearly company party
- Twice monthly team chosen lunches
- Competitions to earn fun prizes
About Mountain Alarm Fire and Security:
Mountain Alarm, formally Kenco Security and Technology in Montana, is a division of Fire Protection Service Corporation. FPSC was founded in 1952 and has over 65 years' experience protecting what matters most. The Company has grown and expanded to locations throughout Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. We strive to provide the best customer experience from inception and beyond. We hire quality individuals with entrepreneurial spirits who are excited to help us soar to levels that far exceed our competition.
We offer on-the-job training for industry specific skills and knowledge alongside competitive wages and benefits. We support certification in our employee's fields, from NICET and beyond. We strive to promote internal organic growth and encourage employees to apply for positions that offer personal development in our rapidly expanding company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Mountain Alarm Fire & Security
BusinessView all jobs at Mountain Alarm Fire & Security