Admin Operations Manager
Mountain Alarm Fire & Security Sparks, NV
- Expired: June 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mountain Alarm Fire and Security is currently hiring an Administrative Operations Manager in our Reno, Nevada location.
This office-based position will work directly with branch management, field technicians and our customers to support the operations of our Reno branch.
What you will work on:
- Oversee the daily activities and scheduling of installation technicians to maximize efficiency and utilization of resources.
- Interface with sales, field personnel, and branch management to ensure smooth coordination of project scheduling, progress, and deadlines through completion.
- Identify demands and provide input on staffing and personnel needs. Assess technician performance regarding quality of work and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and assist in development of project change orders.
- Follow up on escalated customer service issues or complaints and ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Provide customers with necessary information regarding all scheduling issues, including reasons for go-backs or other delays.
- Accurately receive and issue parts and inventory; maintain an accurate count of branch inventory.
- Train branch staff and technicians on proper procedures for locating and utilizing inventory.
- Ensure established work standards are adhered to and continuously evaluate department performance.
- Will perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Our ideal candidate:
- You possess strong attention to detail and are highly organized while remaining results-oriented.
- You have experience working in a fast paced environment, successfully juggling multiple tasks and projects.
- You are a team player that can effectively work with and communicate with a variety of personality types.
- You are task focuses and quickly notice and fix any issues or problems you find.
- You assertively push through roadblock while maintaining a positive work environment.
- A bonus would be if you have experience working in the fire or security alarm industry (but is not required).
About Mountain Alarm Fire & Security:
Mountain Alarm Fire & Security is a division of Fire Protection Service Corporation. FPSC was founded in 1952 and has over 65 years' experience protecting what matters most. The Company has grown and expanded to locations throughout Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. As a family owned and operated Company, we strive to provide the best customer experience from inception and beyond. We hire quality individuals with entrepreneurial spirits who are excited to help us soar to levels that far exceed our competition.
We offer on-the-job training for industry-specific skills and knowledge. We strive to promote internal organic growth and encourage employees to apply for positions that offer personal development in our rapidly expanding company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Mountain Alarm Fire & Security
BusinessView all jobs at Mountain Alarm Fire & Security