Mount Valley Foundation Services, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Foreman. We’ve been serving the communities of South Carolina and over the border in North Carolina & Georgia since 1986! Whether you have a crack in your foundation, bowing walls, or uneven floors, we can help repair the damage and prevent it from getting worse. We here at Mount Valley Foundation Services are dedicated to finding a Foreman that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We hold an A+ Better Business bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.
What we provide for our employees:
· Great Pay
· Paid Time Off
· Medical, Dental, Optical, Long Term/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
· 401K with an instant 4% match each payday
· Bi-weekly pay including bonus payment
· Year-round work
· Leadership training
· Leading a high-performance team serving customers in our local area
· You will be traveling around the area and working in our customer's homes
· Installing our products and services with the support of a national team of trained professionals
· Learning how to work with others and how to lead your team to provide our customers with superior quality and service
· A team player who will do whatever it takes to win for your installation team, the organization and you
· Listen well and follow instructions closely
· Ensure your team is functioning at its highest level every day by great planning and superior preparation
· Believe the highest form of praise is a customer who is so happy with the work you have done they want to tell their neighbors and friends
· Grind it out every day knowing that hard work is rewarded
What is required to join our team as a Foreman:
· Assigns tasks of installer(s), motivates and trains installers on proper handling of materials and tools and approved methods of installation of waterproofing and foundation repair, ensures company policies and procedures, as well as safety guidelines, are followed, tracks hours of installers, and moves job progress to completion at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
· Communicates with the customer throughout the job to aid in understanding and satisfaction of work. Ensures that customer is aware of any changes to job before making any such change. Ensures the customer’s satisfaction before leaving the home
· Reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools and equipment needed for the job. Loads the truck with the assistance of the installer ensuring the correct materials, tools and equipment are available on-site
· Assesses conditions of the job once on-site. Plans time allotment, tools needed and order of work, and decides workload for self and installers
· Adjusts for conditions, makes changes from original job order, troubleshoots situations, innovates process on the spot in order to complete the job to meet company standards and timetables
· Communicates with the Production Manager and/or Production Department regarding the job. Ensures all paperwork is done completely and accurately and is given to the proper parties
· Regular and punctual attendance. Ability to work overtime if needed. If necessary, ability to legally drive a motor vehicle
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management
· High school diploma or GED preferred
· One (1) year experience in construction trades preferred; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Proven leadership ability
The position lifts heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs., walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively lifts and carries heavy loads. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand and arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. It also requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina. Seeing with the ability to read reports, data, statistics and information on computer screens are required.
Mount Valley Foundation Services
Why Work Here?Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation about your future with our team.
We take care of our people. Enhancing benefits, optimizing work hours, improving pay-for-performance structures and creating career paths.