Medical Records Nurse
Mount Royal Towers Birmingham, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
We are seeking a Medical Records Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Round with Doctors
- input and care out physicians' orders
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Audit Charts, labs and orders
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Mount Royal TowersWhy Work Here?
Enjoy working with the best Registered Nurse Administrator in the city.
Everyone works together to make sure our residents receive what they need from each department............they are our customer.
300 Royal Tower DriveBirmingham, AL
HealthcareView all jobs at Mount Royal Towers