Mount Pleasant Waterworks Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mount Pleasant Waterworks is hiring for an Asset Information Data Analyst. Come join our team! The position provides technical and forensic support for the organization’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Assists in the operation and functionality of Maximo to ensure the proper functioning and quality control of work order data.
- Provides business system analysis of Maximo data and maintains, gathers, interprets and analyzes Maximo input/output data.
- Performs data mining and summarizes information, patterns, and trends in complex data sets.
- Assists with the preparation and development of specific internal and external reporting.
- Assists with technical configurations and other Maximo system administration duties as required.
- Monitors application and hardware system performance and provides troubleshooting support to IT staff where applicable.
- Assists in the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and business intelligence as it relates to Maximo, work management, and the broader context of the asset management program.
- Participates on the Maximo Governance Team, communicates findings, best practices, and assists in resolving system or process concerns.
- Under the direction of the Asset Information Department Head and the involvement of the Information Technology team, assists in the development and implementation of system integrations.
- Works closely with management to prioritize business and Maximo information needs.
- Locates and defines new process improvement opportunities.
- Communicates with supervisor, employees, other departments, field crews, outside agencies, and other individuals as needed to coordinate work activities, review the status of work, exchange information, resolve problems, or give/receive advice/direction.
- Assists the Asset Information Department Head with measuring and tracking various asset management activities or benchmarks throughout the organization.
- Participates in regional, state, and national water, wastewater, CMMS, and other professional meetings and conferences to stay abreast of trends and technology, particularly in areas of assigned accountability.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in an information technology-related field supplemented by 3 - 5 years previous experience and/or training that includes CMMS, asset management, business analytics and/or data mining, database management and query; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Proficiency in Maximo (or similar work order/asset management system), programming languages such as Java, SQL, and XML, web services, asset management, and work management processes and best practices, and a strong Microsoft Office proficiency particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills, strong oral/written/electronic communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines; and the ability to establish/maintain effective working relationships with all employees and supervisors, along with external contractors and consultants.
Mount Pleasant WaterworksWhy Work Here?
Family oriented company named one of the South Carolina Best Places to Work, great benefits. Waterworks University on site for training.
Just minutes from historic Charleston, South Carolina and beautiful area beaches, Mount Pleasant Waterworks (MPW) is one of South Carolina's Best Places to Work. We are a water and wastewater utility serving 38,000 customers in the beautiful and expanding coastal locale of Mount Pleasant. MPW currently operates four reverse osmosis treatment facilities and buys wholesale water from Charleston Water System (CWS). We offer Health, dental, vision, long-term disability insurance, voluntary short-term disability, life insurance, wellness facility on-site, pre-tax Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, deferred compensation plans, 10 paid holidays, sick and annual leave. We encourage professional growth with our Waterworks University and offer college tuition reimbursement.
1619 Rifle Range Road Mount PleasantCharlotte, NC
TechnologyView all jobs at Mount Pleasant Waterworks