As a CSR you will have the ability to make a difference to veterans and military families all over the world. Your day to day work will actively support this community by helping customers come to a resolution on their claims.
In this role you will work as part of a call center team dedicated to providing support to veterans and military families. On a day to day basis you will provide assistance per Defense Manpower Data Call Center (DMDC) Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) utilizing DMDC Knowledge Base or other DOD automated tools. Respond to customer inquires in the form of telephone calls, faxes, emails, website submission or hard copy correspondence. Answer calls, provide accurate information, referral services or escalate to appropriate Subject Matter Expert support agency. The products delivered by this team actively help to ensure the safety of Service Members and their families.
This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance requiring and elevated background screen.
Here are some of the advantages of this position:
- Learn! You will go through a 4-6 week training program that sets you up for success
- Growth potential! You're hard work and performance is rewarded - this team always promotes from within
- Stable work and environment
- Potential for remote work
- Have an impact on the health and well-being of military families
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements. Must be a US Citizen
- Comfortable working with a multiline phone system and ability to clearly communicate over the phone
- 1 year professional work experience with computers and proficient keyboarding and data entry skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required with some college preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Call center experience highly desired
Mount indie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our company. Mount Indie's commitment is to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Mount Indie Llc
Why Work Here?
We partner with companies that we believe can provide our candidates with the best opportunities, work environments and challenging projects