Mount Horeb Hotel Partners LLC Mount Horeb, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Mount Horeb Seeks General Manager
Locally owned GrandStay Hotel and Suites in Mount Horeb Wisconsin is seeking dynamic General Manager (GM) to continue our six years of growth and community support. This 60-room facility features all suites, incomparable guest services, exceptional indoor pool, fitness center, meeting rooms, free breakfast and wired internet access.
GM primary responsibilities include:
· Provide sales/marketing strategies to achieve Occupancy growth and Revenue per available room goals
· Provide high-level oversight of operations/entire staff of the hotel, relying on the Assistant General Manager (AGM) for day-to-day assignments
· Anticipate and plan for changes in the market, maintaining relationships with key community contacts and offering superior service and value initiatives
· Ensure that quality standards are met in hotel appearance, safety and cleanliness
· Ensure productivity and friendliness of all hotel staff
· Generate and implement annual business plan, budget and sales plan in accordance with GrandStay brand requirements and local ownership expectations
· Interact with guests as needed to guarantee their total satisfaction and repeat business
GM candidate requirements:
· General management experience in hospitality, service or related field
· Must exhibit strong communications skills and able to interact easily with guests, staff, and community contacts
· Self-starting personality that takes pride in exceptional results through teamwork
· Sales and marketing experience with documented results in prior leadership/service positions
· Strong organizational skills that may be utilized in completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results and giving instruction and training to staff
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating and budgeting skills are frequently needed
· Training available for candidates without hotel management experience
Interested candidates may request detailed position description and request further information or interview with local board. Contact Brad Murphy, Board President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-212-1813.
Mount Horeb Hotel Partners LLC
175 Lillehammer LaneMount Horeb, WI
RetailView all jobs at Mount Horeb Hotel Partners LLC