Motus is looking for a people-oriented Customer Service professional to join the team as a Member Services Associate. You will learn the foundation of our business model by serving as the front-line to our customer base and work towards becoming an expert on Motus' suite of products to provide support to our end-users via phone, email, and web chat.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to kickstart your career in a high-growth Software-as-a-Service organization, work with a tightknit team, and help make work-life better for customers across every industry and state. We are looking for someone with exemplary customer service experience who also enjoys mentoring and training team members. If you're interested in pursuing a career at a tech company and if you have a positive and tenacious attitude, exemplary communication skills, and a collaborative, team-oriented spirit we want you to join our team.
- Resolve and respond to end-user requests and issues of varying complexity via phone, email, and webchat efficiently and effectively
- Delight end-users with a positive, customer-centric approach to question and issue resolution
- Manage, monitor and record all customer cases, case updates and ongoing tasks in the Motus ticket management platform.
- Review and process customer forms and documentation
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Motus products and Member Services tasks and processes
- Liaise with the Product, Customer Care, and Enterprise Account Management teams as necessary to ensure proactive and timely resolution of end-user issues
- Provide mentoring and training to team members
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- 1-2 years of customer support experience, preferably in a B2B, SaaS environment.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to service excellence
- Ability to articulate complex and technical concepts
- Positive, adaptable attitude and enthusiastic presence
- Strong team player and commitment to get the job done, no matter how big or small
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
For companies with mobile workers that drive for business, we are the most accurate mileage reimbursement and tracking solution available.The way we see it - mileage tracking and reimbursement don't need to be complicated.With an automated technology solution, companies gain visibility into their mobile workforce and accuracy in reimbursing every employee based on how much they drive and where they drive. The result? More time for employees to be productive in the field and sustainable cost savings for the business. You wouldn't reimburse someone for a client dinner without a receipt, so why should mileage be any different?
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.