Motto Mortgage Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
Motto Mortgage is an innovative mortgage brokerage that offers clarity and personalized guidance to homebuyers who deserve an advocate looking out for them. It’s a pioneering concept that provides the one-stop shop homebuyers want, giving them the choice they deserve.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Motto Mortgage