Home Loan Processor
Motto Mortgage Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
Motto Mortgage is an innovative mortgage brokerage that offers clarity and personalized guidance to homebuyers who deserve an advocate looking out for them. It’s a pioneering concept that provides the one-stop shop homebuyers want, giving them the choice they deserve.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Motto Mortgage