Do you find sales, marketing, business, and everything in between interesting?
Do you have the motivation and ambition to build a career?
Let us train you. With one of the top training programs in U.S., our system can teach anyone with the motivation. What we do is simple. We work with various Fortune 500 and 100 clients and we provide them with the fully trained sales and marketing representatives that they need to increase their profit margins and their fiscal goals. We teach our team from the ground up, how to run and manage a successful business, from the entry-level sales and marketing position all the way team building, office management, and business development.
Our WHY: Every person deserves the opportunity to be as successful as they want to be - provided they are willing to do the work and make the personal changes that are required. This position is paid weekly on a combination of base, commissions, and bonuses.
Entry Level Account Executive Day-to-Day:
• Acquiring quality customers
• Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
• Learning, understanding, and then training the sales process
• Promotional sales and marketing
• Creating a positive buying experience
• Understanding up to date product knowledge
We train qualified sales Account Managers in our development program in:
• Advanced sales and marketing
• Medium to large group public speaking
• Leadership development
• Team development and management
• Time management systems
• Office management
• Business development
What does Motown Management. offer to our growing team?
• Friendly, team-oriented people
• A fast-paced professional environment
• Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
• Public speaking practice in small and large groups
• Sales skills
• You’re not micro-managed
• Full hands-on training in sales, marketing, and business
• An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
• Personal and professional growth and development
• Management skills
• Learn how to run a business from the ground up
• Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
Here at Motown Management., we look to our core values to provide out team with a family oriented but fun and fast paced environment. Our culture encourages consistent personal and professional growth. Our mission is to provide our team with the skills, training, and environment where they will flourish. We are seeking to develop and train new people to help our clients get the customers they need to expand into new markets. We are looking to develop people into the entrepreneurs that will lead that growth. Our entry level sales and marketing representatives will see themselves progress through the phases of our management training program into the business leaders of tomorrow.
• Account Executives must be confident
• Account Executives must be self-motivated
• Account Executives must have integrity
• Account Executives must be competitive but not cut-throat
• Account Executives must have a professional image and drive
This is a FULL-TIME, ENTRY-LEVEL position. Experience is not necessary but any background in the following is a huge plus:
• Public relations
• Customer service
Latest News About Motown Management!
Upcoming Future Trips : February Top Performer Retreat: Cancun, Leaders Conference: March 2020, National Conference: Chicago 2020, R&R: Jamica-2020
· National Conference Guest Speakers: 2017-Les Brown, 2018-Jairek Robbins & David Goggins, 2019-Inky Johnson
· Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Detroit: 2011-2019
· Management Trip to Baltimore, Maryland 2018
· Tigers Opening Day: 2019
· National Conferences: Miami, Columbus, Chicago, Las Vegas, Indianapolis
· Leaderships Retreat: Arizona 2019
· Staples Center-KSI vs Logan Paul: November 2019
· Badou Jack vs Jean Pascal: Atlanta, December 2019
· Philanthropy: Project Dignity, Turkey Drive, Badou Jack Foundation
Our Values :
Work Hard Play Hard
Work Family Culture
“Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Detroit” !
"National 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For" !