Body Shop Assistant Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
MotorWorld Collision is immediately hiring an Assistant Manager.
Experience Everything MileOne has to Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Training and mentoring
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Positive, success driven work environment
As a Body Shop Assistant Manager you will develop business through insurance adjusters, customers, and other sources to assure an adequate sales volume. You will provide a reasonable department operating profit, and maintain customer satisfaction standards while controlling expenses.
In addition, you will direct the body shop employees in performing body repairs, maintain productivity levels and high quality performance standards.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them
- Hire, train, motivate and monitor the performance of all body shop employees
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the body shop
- Monitor technicians' daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records
- Monitor progress and completion of vehicles in the shop, ensuring that proper repair and safety procedures are followed
- Check quality of completed work
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to dealership's guidelines
- Four or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a Body Shop/Collision Center in a leadership role
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematic skills
- Direct management experience preferred
Our MileOne Employee Advantage:
MileOne believes that taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne offers a number of exclusive benefits and programs that are designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and in the workplace.
MileOne Employee Advantage includes health and financial benefits, and training and mentoring. We also offer an Employee Purchase Program, the MileOne Support Fund: by Employees, for Employees, the NextMile Scholarship Program, an Employee Assistance Program and more.
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.
By applying for this job, you agree to receive email communication, as well as telephone and/or SMS text communications using an autodialer or otherwise, at the number you have provided. Message and data rates may apply; text STOP to opt out after receiving text communications.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Motorworld
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?