We are looking for a strong individual to focus on many aspects of security as we drive our solutions to the cloud. This position would ideally be strong in both security and networking concepts and help us to focus on network transports and cross system vulnerabilities. This position will drive the team on best practices and deployment methods within Azure and bridging Azure to on premise systems and solutions.
- Work as a contributing member of an advanced software development team using modern techniques to produce world-class public safety software both for cloud based and on-premise solutions:
- Design security and networking for Azure deployed applications
- Participate in security reviews of cross product solutions and external systems
- Develop methods and procedures for automation and repeatability of solutions
- Design On-premises to Azure secure networking
- Craft and review documentation and design artifacts for both internal and customer facing use
- Self driven, high energy, highly innovative person with a positive attitude
- Effectively collaborate with technical leaders in a multi-team environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- BS in Computer Science (or related technical equivalent)
- Experience with Azure or other Cloud platforms
- Experience managing Cloud services that span storage, security, networking and compute cloud capabilities
- Demonstrated background in deploying secure solutions
- Experience with risk assessment methods and security test processes
- Strong background in Networking
- Experience with network load balancing techniques and methods of implementation across various infrastructure platform
- A strong troubleshooting methodology and the ability to work under fast paced timelines with creative solutions paramount.
- Scripting experience using various tool sets
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines
- Preference for one or more of the following certifications; MCSA/MCSE: Cloud, CCNA Cloud, CCSP
This position is subject to working in high security areas governed by the US Department of Justice's \"Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Policy\" and therefore requires successfully passing a fingerprint background check administered by Motorola Solutions Inc. customers.BS in Computer Science (or related technical equivalent)
At least 5+ years of professional experience including 2+ years managing Cloud services that span storage, security, networking and compute cloud capabilities
Must be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customerCome join us at Motorola Solutions on the Command and Control Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) team. Working as a contributing member of an advanced software development team using modern techniques, you will help drive solutions both in the cloud and on-premises to some of the largest 911 centers in the United States. Our products allow customers to respond effectively in mission-critical operating environments and we're looking for world-class innovative and motivated engineers interested in building software and systems that truly make a difference.On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions' innovations, products and services play essential roles in people's lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to no discrimination because of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, or any other legally protected characteristic or activity.