18123 Rockside Rd., Bedford, OH 44146
Automotive Sales Consultant
Income Potential Up to $100K+!
Paid Training & Great Benefits!
No Experience Required, but Sales Experience in Any Industry is a PLUS!
Walk-In Applicants are Welcome!
At Motorcars Acura, sales are increasing, and we are hiring now for Sales Consultants to keep up with consumer demand! With Acura launching two complete remodel vehicles, the 2021 TLX and the 2021 MDX, this is the perfect time to join our team! We value our employees, and we will train you to be the best!
Motorcars Acura is a family-owned and operated dealership that has been serving Cleveland and the surrounding communities since 1986. We’re committed to serving the community that has helped us achieve such great success. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
Upload your resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration!
- Excellent income potential PLUS commission and monthly bonuses!
- Huge opportunities for bonuses! (TOTAL income exceeding $100K not uncommon)
- Extensive, paid training program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Excellent work/life balance
- Friendly, team-oriented work environment
- Great opportunity for a successful career and upward mobility!
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot
- Communicate with customers, presenting our vehicles and identifying their needs
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Perform test drives, and present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Follow-up with customers
- Answer sales calls and respond to internet inquiries / generate leads
Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Prior automotive sales experience is not necessary. We train the right candidates for the exciting field of auto sales! If you have sales experience in other industries, you can succeed with the professional training and management we provide.
- Motivation to be successful
- Great customer service skills
- No experience is required, but sales or retail experience is a PLUS!
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.