IT Support Specialist
- Expired: January 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
The IT Support Specialist (Hourly) will Provide day-to-day management and coordination of the IT Help Desk resulting in prompt resolution of technical problems. Supports System Administrators in the deployment of hardware and software solutions and provide assistance when needed with instructional technology needs. Imaging and deploying systems for new hires and or tech refresh.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support, document, monitor IT Help Desk
- Analyze help desk tickets and handle accordingly
- Provide assistance to staff on the use of software and hardware
- Provide support to help staff access network resources from work and/or home.
- Maintain an inventory of technology assets including location, when moved, and any maintenance or setup issues.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent and comfortable providing support over the phone
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to Prioritize
- Professional with good attitude
- 2+ years Windows\Apple Systems Support
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience managing, migrating and deploying PC's and Mac's.
- Experience with the various Network protocols and services a plus: WINS, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- Experience executing the installation and configuration of Windows\Mac's applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to sit for prolonged periods of time and view computer screen.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend/stoop, climb, reach above shoulder level, kneel, balance, squat, crawl, crouch, lift 25-50 lbs. and carry 25-50 lbs.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google Suite (Google Drive, Gmail, etc.)
- Adobe Cloud Products
- Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice
- No regular travel required
AddressEl Segundo, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at MotorTrend Group