Digital Marketing Manager
MotoRefi Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
At MotoRefi, we're on a mission to save car owners $100/month or more with our seamless marketplace and technology platform. Our customers love us (our NPS is 81!), we grew revenue over 5x last year, and team members tell us MotoRefi is a great place to work (read our Glassdoor reviews!). MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors, including Moderne Ventures, QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
About the Role
As a member of the data-driven marketing team at MotoRefi, you will implement, test, and maintain a portfolio of direct-to-consumer paid acquisition channels. This role will be responsible for the creation and optimization of campaigns and A/B tests designed to increase and diversify volume at the top of our conversion funnel.
Over the next 12 months you will
- Launch new paid acquisition channels, focusing on diversifying the sources that lead to submitted applications, and thus successfully funded loans
- Maintain and improve upon existing search campaigns, focusing on scaling volume of loans funded from paid search channels
- Test traditional channels for financial services, such as direct mail
- Develop consistent analytics and reporting processes to share campaign results and metrics such as new user volume, CAC, conversion rates, and forecasts
- Utilize campaign results and external data sources to identify segments and affinity groups through which we can further tailor our messaging and targeting
- Champion new projects or technology that will improve our ability to acquire new borrowers and enable them to save hundreds of dollars by refinancing their vehicles, including working with agencies or external partners where appropriate
- Support other team members on projects related to affiliate partners, new product developments, and market research
- Startup pro with experience in paid acquisition channels (Google Ads, Facebook, Programmatic Display, etc)
- Understanding of basic analytical concepts, particularly around engagement rates, A/B testing, and common marketing KPIs
- 5+ years of experience in growth or data-driven marketing
- Strong written skills and ability to transform complex concepts into consumer-friendly copy
- Light design and copywriting experience to assist in ad creation
- Experience working with advertising agencies and/or affiliate partners
- Passionate about delivering value to your customers
- Obsessed with improving your performance every day
- Values focused and want to work in a mission-driven collaborative culture (see our values below)
- Deeply understand the needs of customers seeking refinancing and their perceived value of rates, terms, products, and the significance of using a service like MotoRefi
- Help to develop a short and long-term paid acquisition roadmap and determine the projects needed to achieve milestones along the roadmap
- Collaborate with team members to design experiments and campaigns, and reporting out to the team with results and learnings
- Maintain existing channels and campaigns at a CAC below our established threshold
- Launch new channels and campaigns, optimizing for scale and CAC
- Develop success metrics and forecasting methods for new and evergreen channels
- Manage relationships with advertising partners and/or agencies
- Implement landing page experiments via Unbounce
- Analyze user engagement via tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Unbounce (experience with SQL/BigQuery a plus)
Everyone at MotoRefi is a valued team member, and we always strive to live up to our value Take Care of Each Other. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity in a high growth startup - MotoRefi Wins, you win!
- Flexibility and energy of a high performing startup culture
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Fantastic health, dental, vision, and mental health insurance, where we cover 100% (yes, 100%!) of the premium for you and your family, and a generous PTO plan.
- Company-paid for short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance.
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance, and pet insurance.
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better everyday
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.
BusinessView all jobs at MotoRefi