Motiv8 Management is currently hiring entry level individuals for our open Customer Service Representative position. This position requires great communication and social skills - being a people person is a MUST!
Due to recent expansion opportunities, we are willing to train highly motivated people from entry-level customer service positions into branch management roles (typically 8-12 months from starting with the company). All openings are ideal for recent graduates or professionals with customer service experience and looking for a career change.
APPLY DIRECTLY at http://motiv8management.org/apply.html
WHAT WE OFFER
- Strong Compensation Packages
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training in sales, marketing & management
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
- FUN, FRIENDLY, EXCITING, SUPPORTIVE, CHALLENGING Environment!
Advancement Opportunities, Fun Corporate Culture, Flexible Hours!
If this sounds like a fit, send your resume to our HR Manager by pressing the APPLY NOW button.
We specialize in areas of customer acquisition and customer retention for large corporations and currently represent one of the largest energy providers in Central Florida. Individual growth is a major factor of our company's continued success; so, we also look for someone with proven leadership ability and a desire to grow within the business!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 1 year+ of customer service, sales, or other relevant job experience.
- Professional Appearance
- Strong Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Student Mentality
Check us out and APPLY TODAY: www.motiv8management.org
Candidates with any of the following experience apply now: Sales, customer service, manager, marketing, sales manager, marketing manager, entry level sales and marketing, restaurant, hospitality, communications, retail sales, face to face sales, promotional sales, consulting, leadership roles, entrepreneur, management, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, receptionist, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, server, promotions, pr, public relations, communications, salesman, hotel, training, sales manager, food services, bartender, general business, hospitality, collections, intern, management trainee, bilingual, teaching, help desk, internship, new graduate, hostess, coordinator, cashier, sports, entertainment, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, sports marketing, csr, customer assistant, customer associate, customer support, and/or customer relations.