Account Manager | Full Time (Entry Level Marketing & Sales)
At Motiv8 Management, we believe that people are most successful when they are well matched to their jobs. A good fit between the person and the job ensures that our people will enjoy and be successful at what they do – a benefit both to the company and the individual. The selection process for our sales and marketing team represents a partnership between you and us to make the best decision for all concerned.
Entry Level Account Managers are responsible for developing relationships within your assigned sales and marketing territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our sales and marketing solutions according to customer, client and team needs.
However, it's not all work and no play! Once a week, everyone from Motiv8 Management gets together to do something outside of the office. People develop camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment to assisting them reach their objectives. It permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
- Must be personable, energetic, positive and enjoy working with people daily
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effective, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Entrepreneur mindset
- 0-6 years experience in: sales, marketing, management, or customer service (including: retail, restaurant, or hospitality)
- Must live in the Central/Northern Florida area & have full time availability.
- Internally motivated
- Openness to learn
- Capability to adapt
- Technical and digital skills
What ALL sales and marketing team members receive while working with us:
- Pay ranging from $0-48,000+ per year starting off (based on individual performance, commissions, and bonuses), with the potential for pay increases as you advance
- Fast-pace, fun, work environment
- Leadership development
- People skills and sales skills
- Time management mastery
- Money management skills
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401k offered
- Holidays off
- Flexible mornings