Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Whether you are a warehouse beginner or an expert there is a place for you at MFCP! Join a rapidly growing & family-oriented company with plenty of room to grow your career. We provide training and pay progression plans, generous educational reimbursement, plenty of paid time-off and competitive retirement and medical benefits.
Earn extra bonuses in your first year with MFCP!
Become part of our dedicated team and take advantage of all that Motion and Flow Controls Products has to offer:
- Working schedules – steady, reliable, and flexible work hours
- Competitive wages – a consistent paycheck, quarterly bonus, and pay progression plans
- Growth opportunities – on-the-job training and career advancement
- Benefits – healthcare, paid time-off, and competitive retirement plan
- Incentive Programs – new hire retention bonus and employee referral program
- A safe working environment – adhering to all current OSHA safety requirements
Position Summary: Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are responsible for receiving requests for quotations, orders, and lead-times from customers. CSR’s prepare quotations on standard and non-standard items, write orders, and relay pertinent quote or order information to customers and suppliers. CSR’s coordinate with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service and support to customers and the Outside Sales Team.
- Receives telephone, email, fax or walk-in requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from domestic customers, original equipment manufacturers, and distributors.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Provides support to the Outside Sales Team.
- Uses our business ERP systems to retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes on customer purchase orders. Ensures that correct codes are used for retrieving and inputting information.
- Track and follow up on inquiries, quotations, and orders through our ERP systems. Works closely with supplier and warehouse expeditors regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
- Ensure all required documentation is obtained and forwarded to the customer.
- Interface with our suppliers on technical, pricing, and delivery issues.
- Assist accounts receivable with payment and credit hold issues.
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided promptly and ethically.
- Generate and maintain accurate required documentation, including quotations
- Collaborate with all appropriate departments and personnel to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop ideas that help MFCP improve customer service, systems, and procedures.
- Adhere to strict Safety Guidelines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Detail-oriented with solid organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer skills including use of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook), with a willingness to learn new software programs. Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 a plus.
- Experience with distribution and familiarity with our product lines, a plus.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- The previous background should include knowledge of parts and nomenclature as well as a demonstrated ability to work well with customers and suppliers.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Work environment mainly office, but may vary including warehouse containing moving equipment, fluctuating temperature, and inventory in various storage arrangements, office work, manufacturing, machine shops, agricultural operations, and any other specific business operations of current or potential vendors and customers. The physical demands and work environment reflected are representative of those encountered by employees when performing the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to accommodate individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Commensurate with skills and experience.
Along with a competitive salary, MFCP offers attractive benefits, including Paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Investment Plan, and Life Insurance.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment criminal background, drug screen, and DMV record review, along with possible reference checks.
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local law."
This Employer Participates in E-Verify.
Motion and Flow Control Products Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Motion and Flow Control Products Inc