We are seeking an experienced Screen Printing Press Operator to become an integral part of our team! Working schedule varies, approx 40 hours per week, must be available Monday-Friday 6 am- 5 pm.
Online applications only, please no phone calls or walk-ins.
- Operate and assist in operating automatic screen printing presses
- Quickly and accurately load and unload garments
- Troubleshoot printing errors and imperfections
- Catch, fold, count and organize merchandise or material after screen printing if needed
- Prepare Vinyl transfers for application onto garments
- Perform cleaning duties as needed
- Operate folding and packaging devices
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Strong attention to detail, sharp eye
- Ability to focus and prioritize tasks
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is preferred
Zero drug or alcohol abuse policy, candidate must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.