- Posted: over a month ago
Sales Internships provide the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop though hands on experience to broaden sales, communication, and business acumen skills. This is a full-time, paid summer internship, typically ranging from 10-12 weeks. Throughout your internship, we provide continuous training and performance feedback to ensure you build the necessary skills to succeed. Additional career opportunities are usually available upon conclusion of a successful internship, including placement within our Sales Development Program.
- Directly work with the sales team and sales leaders in developing new prospects and following through with an entire sales cycle.
- Collaborate with both sales and service teams to accomplish wins and create engagement.
- Develop your professional skills through on-the-job learning, technical training and leadership exposure.
- Develop the ability to build relationships with customers at varying levels of seniority.
- Develop an understanding of what each department does within the organization through cross functional meetings and information sessions.
- Develop industry knowledge through product training.
- Presents a report out presentation describing the internship experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Strong interest in sales, lead generation, or outbound calling.
- Ability to commit to a 10-12 Week summer program.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Desire to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Typically requires an undergraduate student working towards a bachelor's degree in their junior or senior year of study with an interest in a career in sales.
BusinessView all jobs at Motion Industries
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?