Customer Service Inside Sales Rep
Motion is seeking customer focused, energetic team players with an appetite for knowledge to join our Customer Service Inside Sales team to provide the highest levels of technical support in the industry to ensure customers receive the parts they need when they need them.
Motion provides a supportive work environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and career longevity. We invest in our employees and expect employees to reflect our company’s values: fair, ethical, inclusive, and invested.
At Motion, we believe in taking care of our people and their families by offering flexibility, as well as an excellent benefits package. With options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) with a match, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay to name a few.
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes, and take customer orders
- Order and source products
- Negotiate sale and purchase prices
- Proactively generate sales and promote Company products
- Expedite backorders
- Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments
- Assist with customer returns
- Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly
- Troubleshoot customer concerns
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
- Industry and sales experienced preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of supply chain systems helpful
- High School Diploma or GED
Motion IndustriesNitro, WV
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.