Most Clerical Staff at Motion are long tenured, supporting the departments and branches they serve. They perform the highest levels of customer service by providing assistance with administrative and accounting duties. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Accounts Payable: Assist with all clerical functions of Accounts Payable processes expense, freight and inventory invoices
- Collections: Use system tools to identify accounts and possibly contact customers regarding past due invoices; track collection status in system
- Billing: Handle customer billing
- Review routine reports to identify open orders for expediting
- Prepare cash sales deposit in accordance with company policy
- Answer incoming calls and direct caller to appropriate person
- Open and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain filing for Branch
- May handle customer returns
- May perform data entry for receiving
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Bookkeeping background preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Motion IndustriesDanvers, MA
BusinessView All Motion Industries Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.