Maintenance Tech $18.00/hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Performs skilled repair and maintenance to interior/exterior building systems, or structures without the need of constant supervision. Receives general supervision from an OCCC designated person. Interacts on a regular basis with exhibitors and center staff to ensure the highest level of customer service.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Capable of repairing and prepping damaged drywall for painting.
· Assists staff in troubleshooting building system problems, including but not limited to HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing systems.
· Individual shall be capable of performing all assigned tasks without direct supervision.
· Lifts objects weighing up to 45 lbs.
· Working height requirements may include working on a ladder up to 18 feet high and in lifts up to 135 feet.
NOTE: OCCC will specify skill set(s) as required when placing labor orders with the Contractor.
PREFERED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Capable of troubleshooting complex electrical distribution & control equipment.
· Capable of troubleshooting complex plumbing systems including valves, pumps, pressure reliefs, and pump stations.
· Capable of performing carpentry work including door frame install, trim work and wall framing.
· Have obtained previous certification in using boom and scissor lifts.
· Have obtained previous certification in using forklift.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
· Two-year certificate from an appropriate technical/Military school or completion of trade apprenticeship; or five years verifiable experience in a related field .
· Ability to read, write and speak English, interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, blue prints, wiring diagrams and procedure manuals. Ability to write description of work performed on work order.
· Ability to effectively communicate with building occupants and employees at OCCC.
· Ability of add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
· Shall possess a valid Florida Driver's license (or State issued ID) for the duration of employment in this position.
· Willing to work in a team atmosphere and be willing to work alongside OCCC employees.
Moten Tate, Inc.
9150 Curry Ford RoadOrlando, FL
Real EstateView all jobs at Moten Tate, Inc.