Pay Rate $16.50
832 W. Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
• Knowledge of community resources and social services programs available to pregnant women and infants.
• Proficient in English and Spanish verbal and written.
• Ability to work independently and exercise good professional judgment
• Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
• Knowledge of WINDOWS, MS OUTLOOK, Internet Explorer, and Excel.
3. EDUCATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in health education, community or public health, health administration, Social Work, Sociology, Social Science, Psychology, Health Science Health Administration, Biology and Nursing? College transcripts will be required for successful applicant.
• National Child Passenger Safety Certification, Happiest Baby on the Block, Sudden Infant Syndrome and Inter-Conceptional Care. (must become certified within 120 days of employment).