We are seeking a Client Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for performing various functions in our Health Management System (HMS), answer appointment-line telephone in a timely and courteous manner and perform various functions in HMS, including but not limited to:
- Client registration and scheduling
- Verifying, canceling and rescheduling client appointments
- Updating client demographics and insurance and completing and compiling accurate documentation for client visits.
- Prompt response to requests for assistance by clients, and staff and co-workers is required.
- Answering a multi line phone.
- Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, and Third Party Liability insurance is required for verification of insurance
- Web based sites such as Change Healthcare, Humana and AVAILITY .
- A working knowledge of electronic medical records.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills