- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Administrative Assistant with excellent organizational skills and a winning attitude. This individual's primary responsibility is to assist the General Manager in functions relating to the operation of the Dealership.
At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset. Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation. Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success. As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family. We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- LAP (Life Assistance Program)
- Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee Purchase Incentives
- Family Owned & Operated
- Long Term Job Security
- Health & Wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on Products & Services
- Direct Deposit
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Promoting an understanding of, and strong commitment to client satisfaction.
- Promoting and understanding of, and strong commitment to the Mossy Team.
- Fielding client complaints and ensure prompt and appropriate action by General Manager or department head.
- Maintaining accuracy and timely completion of Sales Reports for dealership.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- Ordering, receiving and distributing order shipments.
- Maintaining operation and repair of office equipment
- Maintaining postage meter and postage
- Ensuring licenses are renewed in a timely manner also maintaining sales license cabinet
- Processing new hires, initiating background investigations and drug screens. Ensuring completion
of all required paperwork.
- Processing workers compensation claims.
- Maintaining and distributing petty cash.
- Submitting stolen vehicle insurance claims.
- Reconciling and forwarding daily deposits.
- Maintaining and updating the dealership phone roster on a regular basis.
- Maintaining and updating the organization charts on a regular basis.
- Recruiting, employing, developing, maintaining and effectively schedule receptionists to perform
- Regularly evaluating employee performance; identifying deficiencies and using corrective actions, providing training as applicable.
Leadership abilities and people skills that contribute to effective communication in managerial responsibilities and in creating a positive working environment.
Organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
Proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
Follows directions from a supervisor.
- Interacts effectively with co-workers.
- Understands and follows posted work rules and procedures and all company policies.
Accepts constructive criticism with motivation towards improvement in job performance.
- Professional personal appearance & punctual
- Great attitude & high energy personality
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa