Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, it's a way of doing business in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, we're excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper.
With more than 3,200 professionals across 25plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the world's most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
The Executive Assistant performs a variety of administrative tasks and is responsible for providing proactive support to their assigned executives, location and industry groups. Independent and sound business judgement is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload in a fast paced environment. The Executive Assistant is flexible and provides proactive executive level support; while maintaining confidentiality and a high level of customer service.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills - Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Proactively manage calendars and travel logistics for assigned executives
- Assist with the production of client deliverables
- Draft, edit and proofread business correspondence and presentations
- Serve as a liaison for internal and external clients, including screening phone calls, facilitating client communications to the appropriate client service staff, and following up with clients, when appropriate
- Manage time and expense entry for assigned executives
- Assist with engagement management activities as needed such as billings and new client acceptance
- Assist with support of marketing/practice development activities, including events, marketing materials, Client Relationship Management data maintenance, and industry group support
- Leverage internal network and teams to effectively manage workflow
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience required, preferably in an executive support role; experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills; advanced skills preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Judgement and ability to prioritize to effectively manage work load
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information with discretion
- Ability to work effectively with teams and independently
- Good problem solving and analytical skills; ability to identify process improvement suggestions
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 5%
- May require some overtime hours
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Irvine, CA
Requisition ID: 19232