Solar Project Administrator/Administrative Assistant - Chiefland, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Moss is a national privately held construction firm providing innovative solutions resulting in award-winning projects. With regional offices across the United States, Moss focuses on construction management at-risk, design-build and public-private partnerships. The company’s diverse portfolio encompasses a wide range of sectors, including luxury high-rise residential, landmark mixed-use developments, hospitality, primary and higher education, justice and solar energy. Moss prides itself on a strong entrepreneurial culture that honors safety, quality, client engagement and employee development. Its employees consistently rank Moss as one of the best places to work.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Moss and Associates is currently seeking an experienced Project Administrator for our solar garden in Chiefland, FL. The Project Administrator plays an integral role in our project management teams. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative support functions. We are seeking someone with high energy and great interpersonal skills to join our team who can multi-task and work in a fun and very fast paced environment.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Serve as a liaison for HR & Accounting departments
- Onboarding and conduct urinalysis test
- Process all new hire paperwork and scan through HR database system
- Enter timesheets in Timeclock Plus and verify accuracy of time and per diem log
- Run daily and weekly reports and send to team’s superintendent for approval of employees’ time
- Send final approved weekly payroll report with per diem log to the payroll department
- Assist the project accountant with invoices and expense reports
- Support the project start up and close-out processes
- Assist the Project Manager and the team as needed
- Assertive, able to cope with pressure, a team player;
- Excellent ability to communicate among construction, technical and non-technical personnel, both internally and outside the company; and
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving dynamic, environment.
- Various admin duties: maintain and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents, keep project paperwork organized, filing and scanning, requisition supplies, printing, making sure the office is stock with office supplies (including the copier, bathrooms, etc.), and clean office trailer.
- Minimum of High School diploma required
- Minimum of 2+ years in a similar role within the construction industry required
- Detail oriented, organized, and efficient individual able to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide outstanding customer service internally to our fellow employees and subcontractors
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to create spreadsheets, and proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Other Skills, but not required:
- Image Trust
Powered by JazzHR
Moss & Associates
TechnologyView all jobs at Moss & Associates