Mosquito Control Specialist
Mosquito Authority Anchorage, AK Kenai, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Participate fully in training opportunities provided to enhance knowledge and to meet requirements for licensing.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with state requirements, OSHA policies and procedures, and maintaining and utilizing required safety equipment when performing duties.
- Operate a backpack blower (up to 60 pounds) in heat and humidity, often through uneven terrain.
- Responds to basic customer inquiries and requests and notifies owner(s) of complaints or issues to ensure timely resolution. Complete job documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean company vehicle and operate vehicle safely and legally.
- High School graduate / GED preferred
- Valid Driver’s license
- Job requires standing, walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, reaching, handling, pushing, and pulling
- Extended hours and weekends opportunities possible during peak periods
- Acquire Alaska State Pesticide License
- Paid training
- Competitive compensation
- Additional performance-based compensation opportunities
- Healthy approach to work/life balance available
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Mosquito Authority Corporate.
Mosquito Authority Anchorage, AK
GovernmentView all jobs at Mosquito Authority Anchorage, AK