Orthopedic Sales Representative
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
- The candidate must demonstrate a strong knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling orthopedic products and services. A competitive nature will be key to attaining and exceeding benchmarks.
- Provide unparalleled service to physicians and hospitals in the territory. This includes educating and informing physicians, nurses, techs and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use of products represented. Delivery and pick up of surgical inventory, and, covering surgical cases on a regular basis.
- Must be able to build and maintain physician relationships within the territory.
- Complete Self- and guided training on surgical terminologies and techniques relevant to the products represented.
- Regular reporting to and collaborating with Sales Managers on training development, field experience, and product knowledge will be crucial to exceeding training benchmarks. The candidate will participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
- The candidate must support compliance and the principles of responsibility (Advamed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting noncompliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company policies and procedures.
This position requires the following:
- 4-Year Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years selling experience required, medical device experience preferred
- Positive attitude and team player
- Friendly and professional
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
As a full-time employee, the candidate will qualify for health insurance, dental, and a 401(k) retirement plan with company match. Generous time off packages, including Vacation, Sick, Mental Health and Maternity/Parental leave, available after applicable waiting periods.
About Mosher Medical:
Founded in 1984, Mosher Medical Inc. offers quality niche products to the orthopedic community throughout the state of Ohio, West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania with office in Akron, Columbus and Dayton. Over thirty-nine years in business enables us to adapt to the needs of customers in an ever-changing healthcare climate.
We are proud of the companies we represent, the integrity of our sales force and our efficient sales support staff. Our knowledgeable surgical sales team offers state of the art products, coupled with unparalleled service.
Get to know us better at www.moshermedical.comRequirements:
Mosher MedicalCharleston, WV
Get fresh Orthopedic Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.