Automotive Staff Accountant- Moses Auto Group
Moses Auto Group Saint Albans, WV
- Expired: May 29, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
The staff accountant, working directly with a controller, will be involved in multiple aspects of the accounting side of an automotive dealership group general office.
This position will provide significant experience in payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general day-to-day accounting in a multi-point dealership group environment.
The position will work closely with a controller to accomplish the monthly goals and objectives relative to maintaining the Group’s financial records.
This position is a great opportunity for recent accounting grads looking to start a career!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts, including those accounts that are “scheduled” within the accounting system and ensure schedules remain current and accurate;
• Reconcile high transaction volume bank statements;
• Assist with and/or perform payroll processing;
• Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable processing as necessary;
• Assist with daily deposit activities and reconciliation thereof, as necessary;
• Assist in the preparation of W2s, 1099s, and other year-end reporting;
• Assist with monthly financial statement close process;
• Prepares analysis of accounts, as required;
• Prepare and update recurring monthly journal entries;
• Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
• Excellent oral and written communication;
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and shift priorities quickly as required;
• Ability to work with all levels in the organization;
• Team player with effective time management and communication skills;
• Reliable and responsible individual who is organized and able to effectively multi-task;
• Professional dress/appearance will be required as part of corporate policy;
• Ability to pass pre-employment background and drug screening will be a condition of employment;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required.
This position is located in St.
Albans, WV at our local headquarters.
Please submit resume and contact information to be considered.