Job ID # 2019-10360
Location: Mesa, AZ
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: Associates Degree
Minimum Experience: 6 years
What Youll Do:
- Lead the development of highly complex equipment and tooling concepts and specifications to satisfy aerospace product design and build requirements.
- Lead design reviews, design requirement collection, drawing creation and revision.
- Research the application of robotics, automation and new technology to support the build plan.
- Create off-load packages, specifications, purchase requests and usage instructions for equipment and tooling.
- Check designs for compliance with safety, producibility, maintainability, reliability, ergonomic factors and regulatory requirements.
- Establish and validate spares requirements.
- Lead the implementation of best practices into functional process documentation to drive standard work.
- Oversee the development and documentation of equipment and tooling inspection and usage instructions, preventative maintenance plans, and user training.
- Provide technical direction to support engineering changes and discrepancy resolution.
- Oversee the maintenance of hardware and software configuration.
- Assess and make recommendations for disposition of equipment and tooling.
What Youll Need:
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 6+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+4 years' related work experience, 8 years' related work experience, etc.).
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/
Software Powered by iCIMS